Monday, December 7, 2009

Beyonce - " I Am....Yours"


Here's A download for the Thanksgiving special that was televised, it comes with 2 long tracks. Sound is CD Quality!

Track one includes:
  1. "Hello" - 3:48
  2. "Halo" - 5:33
  3. "Irreplaceable" - 5:38
  4. "Sweet Dreams" medley - 9:27
    • contains excerpts from "Dangerously in Love" and "Sweet Love"
  5. "If I Were A Boy" - 5:35
    • contains excerpts from "California Love" and "You Oughta Know"
  6. "Scared of Lonely" - 4:08
  7. "That's Why You're Beautiful" - 3:14
  8. "Satellites" - 2:31
  9. "Resentment" - 6:02
  10. "Déjà Vu" Jazz Medley - 2:05
  11. "Déjà Vu" - 2:05
Track 2 Includes :
  1. "I Wanna Be Where You Are" - 3:24
    • contains excerpts from "Welcome to Hollywood"
  2. Destiny's Child Medley - 11:52
    • contains excerpts from "No, No, No", "Bug a Boo", "Bills, Bills, Bills", "Say My Name", "Jumpin', Jumpin'", "Independent Women", "Bootylicious" and "Survivor"
  3. "Work It Out" - 3:27
  4. "'03 Bonnie & Clyde" - 1:37
  5. "Crazy In Love" - 6:55
  6. "Naughty Girl" - 2:42
  7. "Get Me Bodied" - 2:58
  8. "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)" - 5:41
    • contains excerpts from "Electric Feel"
  9. Finale - 2:26



3 comments:

  1. I didn't finish watching this but I will give props where it is due. Beyonce has definitely risen to "icon" status and knows how to make money by keeping her music crossover (POP/R&B). Although I miss Dangerously in Love Beyonce, she knows how to test different waters and bank on it. (only negative is that she seems more business oriented than singing oriented. I'm waiting for her to go back to her r&b roots). Anyhow with that being said, I had no idea where Bey was going to go next after I am...Sasha Fierce. She was starting to sound redundant and plain ol' annoying and I didn't see another peak for her. This Vegas route was def a smart move. I think she needs to pursue Vegas someone. That's the kind of in your face performer she's become. She belongs on stage/touring. I might actually but this DVD. (lol sry for my long rant.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the long rant or any rant is appreciated lol. I liked the acoustic twist she put on a couple tracks. I was hooked watchin that thanksgiving special tho . She's def at the top of what she does.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for this!... "sweet love" and "crazy in love" are my faves. wish she wasn't talking so much during the DC medlies.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts On Album