Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Clipse " Till The Casket Drops"




Album is kinda Dope .Don't know what this is gonna do for their record sells though. Real Hip Hop heads will appreciate the project. Production is bananas as expected. The intro " Freedom" goes hard, and the momentum keeps goin through Neptunes Produced tracks like "Popular Demand", "Counseling" & the victorious track "Champion". Most of the material im sure we've all heard with the numerous release date delays ("Kind Of A Big Deal", "I'm Good", "Doorman"). Lyrically it's nothin new, typical Clipse Material/concepts, yet it's still groovy if your a Clipse fan, if your not it may make you dig in the crates for some previous material. Bottom Line : Production is solid, Lyrics...eh... somewhat repetitive and expected, but good nonetheless. The features weren't overwhelming .I fear that they'll still face the "slept on" label for awhile longer. On the Groove Scale...Registers a 7

Listen to it here

1 comment:

  1. Now this is my joint lol..I was playin this joint while in the shower (pause) and this joint was the deal to me..I skip a few songs but overall i fucks wit it...they always cool lyrically to me and the beats are always CRAZY..solid album to me

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts On Album